TO OUR CLIENTS
The health, safety and peace of mind of our clients, community and team are always top of mind. We are closely monitoring the rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, and have come up with a few easy ways to stay connected and continue to meet your project needs. We support the social distancing measures and other lifestyle adjustments our community is making to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
We are a just a phone call or video conference away
There is no need to leave your house to meet with us. We are happy to conduct virtual meetings to discuss your ideas, needs and project management issues.
Your research, questions, concerns and selections can be managed online. We encourage you to browse our online image galleries, completed home videos as well as Instagram, Houzz, Facebook and Pinterest accounts to gather ideas and inspiration for your home project.
OUR POLICY AND CDC GUIDELINES:
As our communities continue to navigate these uncertain times, here are the minimum steps being taken on all job sites, per CDC guidelines:
- No food or drink is allowed on the job site. All food and drink must be kept in vehicles.
- No handshaking.
- Avoid touching the face and cover for any coughs or sneezes.
- Regularly disinfect hand tools, doorknobs, and handrails.
- No sharing of hand tools
- Conduct meetings by phone or video conference where if possible, otherwise maintain 6-feet distances.
- Access to the job site will be limited to only those necessary for the work.
- Employees, contractors, and visitors are expected to remain home if they are ill or showing symptoms.
- Practice good hygiene: wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Alternatively, use alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
We take comfort in knowing our communities will return stronger than ever and we wish good health for you and your loved ones.